Bhutan Telecom Limited (BT) is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Director- Business Department. Interested candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria are invited to submit their applications to the HR Section, Corporate Services Division, BT on or before July 8, 2019.
- Eligibility Criteria
a) At least 13 years of working experience with a minimum of 5 years at Senior Managerial position
b) Minimum educational qualification of Bachelors Degree
c) Good leadership skills and including ability to effect change
d) Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
e) Good communication and writing skills
Preliminary short listing shall be done based on above point a & b.
2. Remuneration & Other Allowances:
a) Basic Pay – Nu. 60,000 per month
- 60% Contract Allowance
c) Performance Based Variable Allowance – 15%
d) Other Allowances – Other allowances like fuel allowance, communication allowance, DSA, etc., to be paid at par with what is paid to Divisional Heads.
3. Tenure – The appointment shall be on contract for an initial term of 3 years.
4. Terms of Reference – the detailed terms of reference for position is attached as Annex-1
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Application Form
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Detailed CV
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Name, address and phone number of a minimum of two professional references
- Download Terms of Reference
Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BT. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection interview.
For details, please contact HR Section, Corporate Services Division at 02343434 Ext. (1119/1107/1809).