Bhutan Telecom will be auctioning following items on “As is basis” on the 1st of February 2020, at Phuentsholing region office.
|Iron (Dismantled Tower)||10|
Terms & Conditions
1) All the bidders have to pay an entrance fee of Nu. 500 (five hundred) each, which is not refundable.
2) Each bidder will have to deposit an earnest money of Nu. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) in cash with Bhutan Telecom latest by 9:45 AM on 1st February 2020.
3) Money receipts for the earnest money and token cards will be provided to the bidders who deposits the earnest money and entrance fee. Only the Bidders with the money receipt and token card will be qualified to bid for the auction. One individual will be allowed to enter the auction compound for against one token.
4) The token holder will be allowed to enter the auction yard from 09:00Hrs-09:55Hrs on 1st February 2020 and the gate shall be closed at 09:55 AM. No person will be allowed to enter the gate after the gates are closed.
5) The successful bidders have to deposit 25% of the successful bid in cash at the fall of hammer and deposit the balance and lift the materials within 7 (seven) working days from the date of auction failing which, the accepted bids will be cancelled and 25% deposit will be forfeited. The unsold item will then be disposed in the next auction.
6) The earnest money of the highest bidders will be retained until the auction is complete as security for subsequent bids to be offered by them in respect of remaining items. On the completion of the auction, the earnest money of the successful bidders will be adjusted against the successful bid. The earnest money of unsuccessful bidders will be refunded immediately after completion of the auction.
7) Bhutan Telecom Limited will not be liable, in case of any loss or damages to the items from the date of auction till the successful bidder lifts the items from the auction yard.
8) The auction committee reserves the right to accept or reject the bids without assigning any reason whatsoever. In case of misunderstanding controversy or dispute with regard to the auction, the committee’s decision will be final and binding.